Monday, January 31, 2011

A man of Philosophy

So,  I happened to be at the opening of Philosophy department today, and may I just add;l  it was a huge success! Probably, because sir Miller is the coolest person you would meet on campus. Of course, his knowledge and way of teaching has a lot to do with the turnout! Kudos to all involved in event management! I know for a fact that Mr. Miller is very dedicate to whatever he undertakes, so I can vouch without a doubt that this department is going to be a success. 
IMG00092-20110131-1324

2 comments:

  1. Hey what a 180 shift of your blog nevertheless fun though,,m would like to connect the FOLIO Blog with yours, here's the FOLIO's take on the philosophy :)
    http://fcfolio.blogspot.com/2011/02/philosophy-comes-to-fccu_01.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is quite a shift, might I add, a complete 360 degrees:)

    ReplyDelete