Friday, September 17, 2010

Iadvice : My friend flirts with my boyfriend...help!:(

Dear Mr. Clicking heart,

                                  I am very moved by your views on love, I am faced with  rather a tricky situation. My best friend, Takeaway and I share everything. I have recently broken up with my boyfriend and hit a bad patch of blue days. One day while I was walking out of the coffee shop, I met Mr.sexyman, he's gorgeous and too has recently come out of a bad relationship. We hit off immediately. We have so much in common. I introduced him to my Friend Takeaway and now they are getting more than friendly.She flirts with him,and calls me a klutz in front of him. I feel insure and threatened.I know my feelings are in insignificant and not based on reality. Should I ignore? Help 

Rainbow 

Rainbow,

              Takeaway is not your freaking friend! Since when did the definition of friend turned into backbiting conniving  bitch? If you have any sense left into you'll beat the shit out of that stinking raccoon and claim sexydamn.  Get rid of your friend as soon as possible and give out an ad for a friend, mention it's be a gay guy, because that lessens the competition. I know my advice to have bad impact on my daily life, but hey you asked! and stop fucking referring to me as clicking heart! 

No comments:

Post a Comment