Saturday, October 31, 2009

Constant Dreamer

I dream of thousand dreams
Dreams yarn together by fibers of day and night
When a new day dawns
I dream about mundane reality
When the sun sets
I dream about a magical place
Yonder north
A green meadow with rills and spills
And In my dream
I fall asleep under a rustling tree
As the night advances
I am surrounded by thousands of ghost and ghouls
They dream of vileness and destruction
And want to sell their dreams to me
But I dream away from these nasty beasts
To the morbid dream of reality again
To find 115 people with shattered dreams
That will never be dreamt again

2 comments:

  1. Wowie.... man that was awesome.... Great piece of poetry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nabeel. We are wroking on a lot of stuff for the blog. In the coming days hopefully it will get better.

    ReplyDelete