Monday, October 4, 2010

Surprise Me

When I's invited by friend to have a dinner at a restaurant called Tiramisu, I have sligth apprehensions, simply because  I had never heard of it. You know, how you get that feeling, when you should never try that thing which you haven't before? Like when I go to Pizza Hut my safest bet is Chicken Fujita for my brother it's Chicken Tikka. I had to convince myself to try Sushi for the first time, but you what, I liked it. So, keeping that feeling in mind, I reluctantly said yes. As I entered the restaurant a dim-lit hall was rather too romantic for a friends'night out but, none-the-less, welcoming. I could here French music playing which is always an added plus for me. The art hung on the walls was rather a bit contemporary but interesting to grab someone's attention.It's a good place to have dinner with your family or date, but it doesn't have much going on for the Kids so it'd be kinda silly to bring them. Finally, the manu arrived and I was handed three books to choose from, Thai, French and ofcourse the dessert to follow up.I chose French, of course. A hot bowl of soup to start with, creamy and filled with all sorts of seas food and sea weed, I'd definitely give an eight to the soup. Next came the apetitzers, chicken frittata with seet corn, it was not much of pleaser, so I'd give it a five, but it tasted better with bread and garilic sauce. The main course was, Lamb chops drench in gravy, bedded on blue cheese and garnised with  asparagus and veges. It's medium done, as I ordered and lived up to my expectations, so i would give it an eight. I was rather surprised by the desssert, yummlish chocolate mountain with vanilla scoope was more than I could ask for. The outer layer was filled up with hot molten chocolate, and it tasted heaven. By that time I had gorged in so much that I had little room left so I could only look at the sexylish dessert and finally decided to make a piece of art of it, a heart. Over all, the experience was nice and I would recommend definitely a visit to the restaurant, a bit pricy but worth going once.   Here is the link if you wanna see the photos 

No comments:

Post a Comment